Friday, January 14, 2011

Recycled Snowmen

So I am cheap.
Like, really cheap.
Just so you know.

Anyhow, I got these yogurt drinks and realized that the general shape was reminiscent of a snowman with a hat on, see:



So, after rinsing them out really well... and they still smell like strawberry by the way... I decided to snowman-ify them! I was going to go the long and arty route, and deck them with little crocheted scarves, and real buttons, and some twiggy little arms...

But I am lazy.
Like, REALLY lazy. (There may be something medically wrong with me).
Just so you know.

So, instead, I stood in my craft room, staring out the window and across the mess of my desk, wondering what I could do to make this a lazy person's craft, I spotted these:


(I've used them a couple times already, and totally should have got them sooner!)

And so this little guy was born:



Of course, I couldn't possibly do one without letting Small Child do it too. Here's hers:

(And I really can't believe that I got an actual craft done!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)