See them all:
Now say "good riddance":
1. Headbands- Trashed. I like the ones I made using embroidery floss considerably better, so these first "test" pieces are goners.
2. Two completed toques- Still awaiting embellishment.
3. Hat- Frogged.
4. Hat- Frogged.
5. Two "test" slippers- Trashed. Decided to follow a pattern this time around :P
6, 7 and 9. Panels for baby blanket- No progress. Going to be frogged... eventually.
8. Scrap ball to make a Starghan- Getting bigger :)
10. Eyelash&amp;cotton mess- Frogged.
11. Skirt for Small Child- Frogged that one too!! Again, would use a pattern if I was to try this kind of thing again. Don't know if that will be anytime soon, seeing as Small Child has enough clothing to cover.
I had also found a bunch of panels made from the first attempt at making my Hubby's blanket (which he is loving by the way!) while I was cleaning and re-organizing my stash. I
didn't think to take pictures was too lazy/comfy to get up once I started unwinding, so I have no "before" pics, but I promptly frogged them as well:
Got to work with that yarn right away:
4 test "swatches" done, and the last was a success. It's a little something Halloween-esque... more on it later :)
*Probably linking up at Tami's WIP Wednesday (head over on Wednesdays to see what everyone is working on, and on Fridays to see what everyone has finished) and Beth's (great fiber-related linking every Friday!!)
**This post was inspired by War on WIPs from the Delusional Knitter. What a great idea!!!