Sunday, August 14, 2011

Exploring Crochet Blogs

Kathryn from Crochet Concupiscence messaged me on Ravelry to let me know that she was doing a blog exploration project and I was mentioned! I was a little befuddled at first, not knowing exactly what this entailed, but she kindly left the link to her post, so I popped on over.

For this project, she goes through blog rolls/reading lists on blogs she already follows, visits them all, and then does a write-up on each one, whether they are crochet-related or not!! WOW! Talk about awesome :) Everything is really well organized, and has been a treasure trove of amazingness!! (Didn't you know amazingness was a word?! You are welcome!!)

This week she featured Kathleen from A Surprise Every Time. I've been a follower of Kathleen's for a while now because she does some really neat things, and lately her owls are my personal favourite. Seeing as Kathleen follows/likes/reads/does something for a link to come up to my blog, Kathryn found me, went through my blog, and made a very kind mention.

Thank you very much!!

Makes sure you click the links above to visit Kathryn and Kathleen. You won't be disappointed!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Always lovely to hear about a new place to visit- thanks for sharing- am off to check them out now.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the project with others. It was great to find you through Kathleen's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was befuddled (in the best and most flattered possible way) to be featured! Thanks so much for liking my owls and blog, you are awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)