<br /> <a href="http://macrochet.blogspot.com/" target="_top"> <img src="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/Ldyjarhead/Crochet/WIPWed.jpg" /> </a>
ETA: That code is supposed to go HERE by the way... don't know why it's not...
Thanks so much to the wonderful hosts of these linky parties :)
Soooo.... a couple weeks ago, I was trying to organize my yarn stash, and came across a bunch of unfinished projects... A BIG bunch- most of which I had forgotten... :(
Ya, that's 11 projects. That is a TON for me. A few of them are even a couple of years old. Ya... I might have a teensy problem frogging things...
1. Headbands. Started in yarn, decided to switch to cotton embroidery floss, as seen in here. Still don't know if I will do anything else with these half-finished originals.
2. Two toques awaiting embellishment.
3. A third white toque started. Can't decide what pattern to use for body as they were supposed to be spring hats, and are now going to be for winter!
4. Another toque started. Again, can't decide to do for body of it.
5. Tried to make a pair of slippers for my daughter. There's actually two different experiments there. Started before I found Ravelry, and was just trying to come up with something on my own.
6, 7, and 9. All different attempts at making a baby blanket for my niece. 9 is a finished panel, 6 and 7 are attempts at different panels.
8. My Scrappy Ball. All the balls of yarn I get left with that are basically a fist-sized or smaller get wound onto it. One day it will be another Starghan.
10. A toque I started using cotton and eyelash yarn. Good in theory, bad in application. Apparently I'm just to lazy to unwind it!
11. A skirt for my daughter. Well, a poor start to a skirt... Again, tried to come up with something on my own, and it failed miserably. A LOT of time spent hooking, waiting for it to "take shape", and I am a little sad to rip it apart and start again.
This is only what I have in my bin, by the way. I also have all the headbands I've been plugging away at, a bag full of catnip balls from doing my first tutorial that need to be finished, and I still have to decided on what to do with my rainbow yarn.....
Anyways, if you've noticed any FREE patterns for awesome toques, slippers or skirts, I'd love to know where they are at so I can start getting rid of these projects!
What are YOU working on this week???? You should go sign up at these awesome linky parties too!!!