Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not Quite a Square a Day in May... 2

So, I am making some progress, but it is s...l...o...w... going.

I don't know if I will have enough headbands made to warrant taking up table space from my friend Becky. And after the weekend, I've definitely got to getting on supplying her with some crochet flowers to use too!

Will have some photos up tomorrow of the headbands I do have done. I have two types so far, ones with permanently attached flowers, and ones with detachable flowers. Maybe you would give me your opinions on which you like best?

Plotting a pattern to use to make some potholders. I am liking the idea of something square, but I am totally in love with the loop idea used here: Crochetbug, Square 81. In fact, I might use this idea for making my own blanket. Hmm... off to crochet and ponder a little...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)