Monday, April 25, 2011

A to Z blog Challenge... "U"

U is for Unexpected.

And because a picture is worth a thousand words:

That's an unexpected picture of how I look at this *very* moment... okay, I totally staged the goofy look and the pointing to the cup... but... ya, kinda forgot where I was going with that line of thought....

Anyhoo... that's the completely awesome mug my sister had custom made for me. It has rainbows and stars... my two most favourite things... well, besides my hubby and children... and caramel... and reading in the bath... oh, well, you get my point.

Wow! This entire post is kinda unexpected now isn't it??? To think, all I was going to write was "U is for Unexpected... unexpected results when you type 'crocheted _____' into Google image search." Really, people of the world, LEARN TO LABEL YOUR PHOTOS!!! Geezy Louisey!

And unexpectedly, I am ending my post now... I's got a rumbly tumbly that needs to be taken care of!!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)