Saturday, April 23, 2011

A to Z blog Challenge... "T"

T is for The "Bee"hive.

The "Bee"hive is my sister's blog. I love her... but only cuz I have to!!! No, really, she has a cute blog, and posts about crafty wonderfulness, cooking, and being a mom!

{***Please note, if you have any technical savvy, she has been having a problem with her blog not posting the content (post body) when she blogs, only the title. If you could possibly give her a hand, it would be so awesome, I'm sure we would both cry***}

Julie is a paper crafting genius, her cards, albums and banners can all be found on Facebook and Etsy too.

Just look at this stuff:
Kid's Birthday Cards

Star Photo Albums

Birth Announcements and Note Cards

Cards for any and every occasion

Julie LOVES crafty and especially LOVES custom orders. She can make ANYTHING in paper, including Thank-you cards, Banners, Cupcake Toppers, and anything else you could possibly think up!

Please go check her out. I promise that you will like what you see!! And anything you purchase means one less thing she will have to take with her when she moves!


 post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I'll have to check out her blog! My blog was having that same thing happen for about a week...not sure what it was, but it seems to be fixed now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)