Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A to Z blog Challenge... "P" (part 2)

P is for Posies.
{THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE POST FOUND HERE...}


A pocketful of posies, to be precise... potentially of the perennial variety (depending if they end up in the wash or not... flowers do NOT hold up when being washed/dried in the machines, just so you know!!!!).

Soooo... here's a couple pics of all the flowers I've been making lately:





Definitely want to get some more made. I have a friend who makes hair clips (I did a spiel on her HERE), and I'd love to make up a batch for her to use. I just have to settle on what pattern and yarn and size looks best!

The last pic up there is of a headband and interchangeable flowers I thought up all by myself. Yep, my original creation. Instead of buttoning on, they just slide on. Hence, the weird looking flowers from the first pic that have a piece running through the centre instead of having a hole. Ya, I know, it's kinda genius, feel free to tell your friends about me!!! :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Soooo pretty! My Mom was saying she would probably crochet a few flowers for me as well....to make into clippies or something...If you and I ever get "spare time" to work on our projects we'd be over powered by our creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you imagine?? It would be wonderful and insane all at the same time! It's hard when you have 6000 ideas and no time to try any of them :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)