Sunday, April 3, 2011

A to Z blog Challenge... "B"

B is for BABY


I was having a bit of a dilemma today choosing what topic to write about. After some deliberation, it came down to blanket, blogging and baby. Blanket seemed too specific, even though I have made quite a few blankets, I've written about all of them before. Blogging was winning, but seeing as I have been busy with the family and housework all day, I am down to the crunch writing this, and would not have time to give proper credit in regards to contacting each blogger and then writing decent content, and not just a list of "I like these blogs." Although, having thought of it just now, I very well might so that for F-avourites or L-ikes or I-nteresting!

Now, onto the subject at hand, BABIES. Easy topic.

1. I have a Baby:

2. I have had a Baby in the past:

3. I like making Baby Blankets:





4. I actually like talking to The Parasite in Baby talk. Not to be mistaken with the "cooing and caaing" portion, but rather the way a person automatically speaks higher and softer when talking to a baby. I also like coming up with new nicknames for her, especially as I have a bit of a challenge in doing because I feel the need to not use the same nickname for both girls. 

So that's what I've got for Baby. Hopefully I can come up with something more compelling to write for tomorrow's "C" challenge... 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I love chubby baby pictures. Those cheeks are so nummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I can't wait to have babies, lol.
    Those are really nice patterns.
    Social Science Medley

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you've a beautiful baby at that! I remember when mine were that small. It goes so, so fast.

    Keep snapping those photos, Claire. Any moment worth remembering is worth remembering well.

    Best,
    Joe
    Dead Reckoning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)