Thursday, March 31, 2011

Christmas Cards

My sister and I have been hording and coveting paper for years now. It all started simply enough, with an oh-so-cute stack of paper we found on super-discount at Chapters, and has since kind of grown exponentionally.

This year, we've actually started doing something with all that paper. We even have a Facebook Page for the things we want to sell. You can CLICK HERE if you want to pop over and check it out. Only Julie has posted on there so far, but she's got some wicked cool stuff, so make sure you have a look.

And here's a few I've made too:




I can't believe those are the only cards I've made in a year, you'd almost think I had a real life or something taking up all my time... 

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards, Claire! Every year I say I'm going to make my Christmas cards and I never do it! :)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! But then, all things Christmas appeal to me.

    Say, you better get crackin' on your A to Z challenge. And just like bits of paper, you can always recycle this post for your Monday "c" entry.

    Best,
    Joe
    Dead Reckoning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)