Saturday, January 29, 2011

Go have a peek

At my sister's etsy shop:



And our Facebook Group: 

(one day I'll actually get around to posting there...)




There's everything from 6x6 paper packs, to handmade cards, banners and albums. Julie LOVES custom orders too, so if you want a specific item, she can accommodate!

Here's some of the cards:






Star albums:



Banners:

She also does note cards, thank-you cards, cupcake toppers and gift tags. And I craft with her occasionally, so I know how much time and detail she puts into every one of her projects... She's kinda a perfectionist, but don't tell her I told you that, okay??

So please, if you have a minute and want to buy a totally awesome, high-quality, handmade with love papercraft item, go visit Dragonfly1313 or Crafty Sisters on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a "hello"! You've really made my day :)